Gastronomy » Cookery & Pastry
Viewed 743 times
Shrimp Pesto Pasta
Published by ArthurPirlian
Click on photo to view full image or click to watch video.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the shrimp.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes or until shrimp are just pink and opaque. Turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the shrimp. Stir in the pesto.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese to the pan. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
- 10 ounces dry spaghetti can also use linguine or fettuccine
- 3/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or equal parts garlic powder dried basil and dried oregano)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Optional garnish: chopped parsley
This recipe for shrimp pesto pasta is spaghetti tossed in a flavorful pesto sauce, then topped with sauteed shrimp and tomatoes. A fresh and easy dinner that's quick to make and packed with flavor! Comments tasting
Advice / Accompanimentt (Dish...)