Gastronomy » Cookery & Pastry
Viewed 863 times
Kefta (lule kebab)
Published by ArthurPirlian
Click on photo to view full image or click to watch video.
- Mix beef, diced onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in bowl
- With approximately 2 tablespoons of mixture, mold into hotdog-like pieces
- Grill on a medium heat grill for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through
- *Optional* In a separate bowl, chop up about 1 cup of parsley, 1/2 cup of onion sliced the long way, 1/2 teaspoon of sumac and mix together to serve under your grilled kefta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup of diced white onion or 1 diced small onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
(Makes 12 kefta pieces)
Kefta is a delicious combination of grilled meat, parsley and onions. It tastes amazing wrapped in pita and dipped into homemade hummus. It also tastes great with a side of tabouli!
Preparing kefta is quick and easy and you won't need too many ingredients! Comments tasting
Advice / Accompanimentt (Dish...)